Prep Time: 30 minutes
Cooking Time: 15 minutes
- 8 cups of puffed rice (kurmura, mamra)
- 1-1/2 cup sev (store bought)
- 15 to 20 puris/ papdis (store bought)
- 1 cup chopped onions
- 1 cup boiled potatoes (peeled and chopped)
- 2 tablespoon Garlic Chutney (Add water to turn the chutney into liquid form)
- 1/2 cup Date and Tamarind Chutney
- 1/2 cup Golden Bhel Chutney (Add water to turn the chutney into liquid form)
- 1/4 cup roasted peanuts
- 1 teaspoon black salt
- 1-1/2 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons shredded raw mango
- 1/4 cup pomegranate kernels
- 4 tablespoons chopped fresh green coriander leaves
- Salt to taste
- Combine the puffed rice, onion, potatoes, peanuts, sev and black salt in a bowl and toss well to mix.
- Add the crushed puris and mix again.
- Add all three chutneys, to taste, pomegranate kernels, shredded mangoes and lemon juice. Mix well.
- Garnish with coriander leaves and more sev and shredded mango.
- Serve immediately with additional puri and dry golden chutney.